From Example Problems
Universal has several meanings:
- Universalism - properties of universality in concepts or application
- For the concept of a universal in metaphysics, see Universal (metaphysics).
- Universal catholic
- Universal Corporation, traded under symbol UVV on the New York Stock Exchange
- Universal may also refer to Universal Studios (owned by the parent company NBC Universal)
- Universal may also refer to Universal Music (owned by the parent company Vivendi Universal).
- Universal may refer to Universal Airlines.
- Universal was also a video game company primarily active in the 1980s.
- Universal may also describe a universal property, in the sense of Universal algebra.
- A universal proposition is a proposition affirming a property of all the members of a collection.
- In linguistics, a universal is a statement which applies to all languages.
- Universal is a song from the album Gilbert Hotel by Paul Gilbert, of heavy metal band Racer X and hard rock band Mr. Big fame.